Christmas is just a few days away now! YAY!!!!
I’m pretty sure your gift giving is on in full swing but in case you haven’t figured out what to gift your loved ones yet, gifting some edible love is an excellent option not only because they’re fun to prepare and let’s face it, everybody loves food, but because you have SO MANY edible gift ideas for Christmas at your disposal (Hello, Pinterest)
Below you will find some amazing and ingenious edible gift ideas for Christmas. Some of them are mine and some are from my favourite bloggers in the blogosphere!
Get your pen and paper out and start compiling your Christmas gift list.
Why make 2 different candy treats when you can kill two birds with one stone? Combine your love for fudge and rocky road with this White Chocolate Rocky Road Fudge.
2. Maple Bourbon Caramels from Tutti Dolci because nothing quite conveys the festive spirit like some bourbon infused Caramels!
3.Wedding Cookies from Inspiration Kitchen: These cookies made by Kristi remind me of snow balls but the edible kind!
Because making gingerbread cookies is just too mainstream. 😛
5.Homemade Snack Mix by How Sweet it is: You can expect a jar of this sweet and spicy goodness to be devoured within seconds of receiving them as a gift. What will this make you? THE BEST GIFT – GIVER *EVER*
You can never go wrong with nutty cookies slathered with fresh strawberry – mint jam.
7. Hazelnut Hot Chocolate on a Stick by Sugar Hero and basically EVERYTHING else that you’ll find on Elizabeth’s blog! If only you could reach out into the screen and grab some of the delish treats she makes! <3
8. Honeycomb Candy:
Who said only bees can make honeycomb? Gift these with serving suggestions: Dip in chocolate, crumble over ice cream or just eat it the way it is! A 10 minute treat perfect to give away as gifts.
9. Chocolate Sugar Cookies by Pastry Affair: D’you know what’s better than sugar cookies? CHOCOLATE sugar cookies! Oh, yes!
A healthier alternative to sugar laden treats, gift these to friends and family members with health issues or those living a healthier lifestyle.
11. Orange and Ginger Chocolate Truffles by Green Kitchen Stories : One word – OBSESSED!
12. Iced Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Baking a Moment: Follow the cutest video tutorial to make the cutest looking festive cookies! Imagine the phenomenal response you’ll get from little ones when you gift them these!
13. Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Blahnik Baker: Everyone loves cookies and these ones by Zainab look too decadent to resist!
With no added sugar, these truffles are a healthier gifting alternative to friends and family without compromising on the festive flavors.
I hope this post has left you feeling inspired!
Enjoy and Merry (Almost) Christmas!!!!!!! <3